In partnership with the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew and the generous support of the Sanpower Group, Historic Royal Palaces have recently completed a major conservation project to restore the Great Pagoda to its 18th century splendour.
The Master's House is one of the oldest buildings in Ledbury. It was the home of the Master of St. Katherine's Almshouses, founded in 1232. It was sold by the Dean and Chapter of Hereford Cathedral (Trustees of the Almshouses). In the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries it was known as 'The Deanery'.